Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Blog is Born!

Hello family, friends, and random internet users stumbling upon this site!

As promised, I have created this blog for all who are interested in reading about my semester abroad in the city of Ljubljana, Slovenia.  At the moment I am still here in Kansas City but my departure is fast approaching.  With two weeks left until I leave, I am getting everything packed up and put away as I prepare to uproot myself for the next six months.  This post will be brief as I am exhausted from a day of running errands and squeezing in as much quality time with good company as I can.  I promise my next entry will be much more interesting and less robotic!  So far my experience with studying abroad is limited to focusing all my energy on getting there and it is quite the process.  Off to get my rest before another day! Thanks to all who are reading :)

Millie

1 comment:

  1. Millie: we are so excited to follow along on your adventures and cannot wait to see what you learn and experience in your semester abroad! Prayers for you and have a wonderful time! Tony, Sue, Emily

    ReplyDelete