Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feelin Fine

Those good vibes certainly found their way here!  Thanks everyone because I currently have a home, well sort of.  I had just booked the hostel for 4 more nights when I received a text from my friend from Finland who was looking for a temporary roommate for a month.  217 Euros precisely which is way cheaper than 92 euros for 4 days in a Hostel!  Anywho I packed my bags, cancelled my hostel reservation and took a cab to my new place.  Its a very nice apartment that I am sharing with Jaakko from Finland and Annika from Denmark.  I am so happy that I have a closet to temporarily put my things instead of a suitcase and roommates that will continue to be there!  Anyway this situation is perfect because I can wait for my permit and move into the dorms once I obtain it, if it takes more than a month I will be astounded!  So there you have it, good things come when you least expect them.  Got to get back to class!

**Parents- my phone card needs to be reloaded with minutes so I will call you once that is taken care of!

Adijo!

1 comment:

  1. Glad some things are working out for you...just read your ranting blog! Hang in there...you'll get it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete